Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Liname Pacifier Clips Review



About Liname Pacifier Clips
Liname baby pacifier clips look great and make a fashion statement. Our unique double sided designs in bright and fun colors will keep your baby from dropping their pacifier in a stylish way. Best baby pacifier leash clip for soothers and pacifiers with or without ring, teething toys, baby blankets, drool bibs. It is universal and fits to your favorite brand of pacifier and soothers. Liname cute pacifier clips are made out of  washable, durable, high quality material with very soft touch. Plastic clasp is strong enough to hold against a child`s pull but gentle enough not to damage their clothing. Plastic clasp won't rust and has no sharp edges. Complies with all US safety standards. No leads and phthalates. Tested for safety and CPSIA compliant.


Our Experience
Miss N uses these with her toys and her teethers. The pattern on these clips is very cute. With the pink and white designs on the reverse side I would say these are geared more towards girls. I also like that the strap is wider than other ones I've seen. The plastic clips have nice smooth edges and the stitching is smooth and secure. I'm a little concerned with the plastic breaking if it gets pulled too hard, but so far so good. The clips do hold very well to all kind of fabrics. I use these on car seat straps, clothes, strollers, and baby carriers. I love that I don't have to worry about her toys falling on a dirty floor when we are out and about.

You can purchase Liname Pacifier Clips here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment