Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Zubels Baby Rattle Review


About Zubels Baby Rattles
Zubels offer the finest 100% organic cotton rattles. Insects and Sea Creatures are perfect for the Spring! Zubels offers a wide variety of cute baby clothes and toys made with 100% cotton yarn and eco-friendly dyes. Find out why babies and toddlers love Zubels!


Our Experience
Miss N is at just the right age to really enjoy these rattles. She picks them us and shakes them, chews on them and loves to hear the rattle. I like that they are made from eco-friendly dyes and 100% organic cotton. The yarn is very soft. There aren't any hard pieces, so they and baby safe. The construction seem excellent. The back of the ladybugs wings has some exposed string, so I'm going to keep an eye on them to be sure she doesn't unravel them. The crabs legs are just right for her little hands to grab onto, and they often end up in her mouth. They are very fun and cute! I think these would make excellent baby shower gifts all the way to a first birthday present.

Connect with Zubels
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment