Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Silicone Ice Cube Tray Review



About Pratico Kitchen Silicone Ice Cube Tray
The unique 2 color tray is made with BPA-free FDA-approved silicone & high quality steel & lets you make slow melting 1.4 inch ice cubes. Each mold has an embedded steel rims that offers stability & prevents spills. Simply fill it with water & place in the freezer with no flimsiness. Unlike most silicone ice cube trays Superb Cube has individual flat cube compartments which make perfect ice cubes. Each cube compartment is separate from each other so you can easily push each cube from the bottom. No need for awkward bending & twisting. Use it to freeze juices, coffee, teas, stocks, soups, & more. The only limit is your imagination.

My Experience
This is a great ice cube tray. My four year old son likes to help me in the kitchen. He was able to fill this tray without making a huge mess. Silicone trays can be floppy but the embedded steel rim keeps this one very stable. I like that each cube is easy to remove. I was able to push each cube up from the bottom without the others falling on the floor which often happens with regular trays. The silicone is easy to clean too. The only thing I wish was that it made more than nine at a time.

You can purchase the Silicone Ice Cube Tray here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment