Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Feeling Magnets Review



About Feeling Magnets
Feeling Magnets are a simple tool that prompts us to help us find the right words for how we feel. Finding the right words for how we feel is really powerful. It decreases the power of uncomfortable feelings and anchors the “positive” ones. And once we know what we are feeling, we can also respond in a more informed and conscious way.
Feeling Magnets include a guide to help you understand what emotions really are all about and what each feeling is trying to tell you. It comes with free access to the Feeling Magnets Member Club (online newsletter series), which guides you on your journey to mastering your emotions and surfing your emotions like a pro. Ultimately, you will experience more of the emotions you enjoy and fewer, shorter and less intense bursts of the emotions that are uncomfortable. It’s time for a smoother ride through life.

My Experience
We all have feelings. But do you know what to call all of them? I know that I had a hard time describing exactly how I felt. The Feeling Magnets have taught me to be more aware of my feelings and how to spend less time in the unpleasant ones. The Feeling Magnets Member Club is an excellent guide with easy lessons. At least once a day I would sit and focus on my feelings.
One of the others things I have done with the magnets is to pick a feeling and write about it. I think about times in the past that I have felt that way. Why did I feel that way? Would I want to feel that way again? I also found that it was helpful to assess my feelings at different times of day. Often times I would have mostly positive feelings in the morning, but by dinner time I would feel tired and overwhelmed. Even in those times it was nice to be able to sit quietly and focus for a few minutes.
I liked how similar feelings are printed in the same color. It makes it easy to identify varying degrees of a main feeling. The tin and magnets are well made. The size makes it easy to take with me too.
I noticed that my kids have been watching me take time to reflect. This morning my son asked if we could see how he was feeling. We spent several minutes talking about what each feeling meant to him. They also have Feeling Magnets for kids that I'm going to look into for the boys.

You can purchase Feeling Magnets here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment