Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sid Solomon's Dream Big... Smile Big! Review


About Dream Big... Smile Big!
Dream Big...Smile Big! is the intimate tale of one man's journey to becoming Los Angeles' leading Cosmetic and Neuromuscular Dentist. Dr. Sid Solomon welcomes you into the world of dentistry by sharing the many obstacles and achievements he has encountered along the way, while shedding much needed light on just about every single dental procedure.

My Experience
This book is an easy read. I found it very useful, seeing that my husband is thinking about getting veneers. The case studies cover many different scenarios. I learned that composite fillings are mercury free, something I was unaware of before. There was also a lot of helpful information on the proper technique to use while brushing and flossing. The photo gallery is remarkable! The before and after pictures look amazing. I look forward to when my husband can see the same kind of results.

You can purchase Dream Big... Smile Big! here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment