Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Silicone Pocket Bib Review

About the Silicone Pocket Bib from ASC Baby
No more messy meals because the deep wide pocket catches all food chunks, crumbs and liquid spillages during mealtime. The pocket stays open all the time and no food is spilled. No more ruined clothes and non-stop use of washing machine. They are easy to clean and dry. Just rinse the bib made from 100% food grade stain and odor resisting silicone or drop it in the dishwasher for a quick cleaning. Get rid of old stained and smelly fabric bibs and save money! The bib is as soft and flexible as a shirt, this bib will conform to your child's neck and create a superior seal. On the move just roll the bib up, toss it in the travel bag and use it to store baby cutlery in it. Enjoy peace of mind with our BPA Free, Phtalate free, lead free bibs.


Our Experience
Miss N is 14 months old and having a lot of fun feeding herself, which means she gets super messy sometimes. These are better than other silicone bibs I've tried before. Because the upper portion is fabric these lay flat and don't make a huge gap at her neck. The velcro is strong enough that she can't pull it off. I also really like that they can be rolled up and secured with a button closure. This is especially helpful in keeping the rest of my bag clean after meals out of the house. They are easy to clean too. Usually I'll just wipe it down if she didn't make it too dirty, otherwise I toss it into the dishwasher and it comes out looking new. It would be nice if they also made these in girly colors, but I'm sure Miss N doesn't really care. Overall, these bibs keep my little self-feeder clean.



You can purchase the Silicone Pocket Bib here.


I received this item at a discount or for free. The opinions expressed are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment