Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Puppy Up Review


About Puppy Up
It’s the Tipsy, Topsy Numbers Game™ that includes three levels of play: number recognition, counting and addition! Pick a card and practice counting or adding the puppies and checking your answer by balancing numbers and puppies on the adorable scale! It’s an entertaining way to introduce children to math and get them excited about learning! 


Our Experience
I like that Puppy Up is fun and educational. I like that there are three levels of cards so multiple skill levels can play together. The puppies are cute. However, my son thought hey were kitties. I like that it also allows my kids to explore and experiment with other objects around the house. Occasionally the trays would fall off while they were playing. They are fairly easy to reattach, but it can get frustrating for a four year old. Also, I disliked having to rip the plastic covering the pieces off the front of the box. Overall, I think this is a great game to introduce a scientific process, measurement and math.

You can purchase Puppy Up here.

I received this toy from PlayMonster. The opinions are my own and I am not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment