Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Funcake Cake Decorating Kit Review



About Funcake Cake Decorating Kit
This kit come with 2 high-quality silicone pastry bags. The bags are 12-inch in length and easy to clean and grip. Each bag also includes a hook so you can easily hang it up for drying. It also includes a variety of 24 different tips made from a strong stainless steel that don't get bent or misshapen. Each kit comes with 2 reusable plastic couplers that makes life so much easier when it's time for changing tips.


Our Experience
I have never used a pasty bag with tips to decorate before. I was pleasantly suprised by how easy it was. I watched a couple video tutorials and read the PDF before I started. I experimented with several of the tips. Some gave a better result then others. With practice I think I could get a majority of them to be presentable. Of course I can eat my mistakes which makes it all better. It was also easy to change the tips because the plastic couplers screw on and off. Having two bags also allows for using two different frostings without needing to clean the bag in between. I like that the PDF gives examples of the design that each tip will produce. It would be nice if the tips were labeled so I could identify which tip I was using. The silicone bags and tips were easy to clean and the hook is very handy for hanging to bag up to dry. Overall, I'll be using these for all our future birthday cupcakes!



You can purchase the Funcake Cake Decorating Kit here


I received this item at a discount or for free. The opinions expressed are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment