Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Nature's True Medicine Vitamin D3 Review



About Nature's True Medicine Vitamin D3

Vitamin D3 is a vitamin that is critical to keeping both phosphorus and calcium in balance and being used properly. Many people do not get adequate vitamin D3 because they do not spend enough time in the sun. Studies have repeatedly shown that higher levels of vitamin D are directly associated with few instances of cold, flu, and other types of infections.

My Experience
Living in the northwest I know I don't get enough sun, especially in the winter. Nature's True Medicine Vitamin D3 is a great way to supplement my diet. One bottle gives me a four month supply. The softgels are easy to swallow and they don't leave any funny aftertaste. I am looking forward to having a healthy new year!

Connect with Nature's True Medicine
Website
Blog


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment