Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

PEVA Shower Curtain Liner Review



About PEVA Shower Curtain Liner

Protect your bathroom from mold, mildew, and bacteria without resorting to harmful chemicals and questionable materials. A 100% PVC-free shower curtain liner means all the benefits of a heavy duty curtain without the smells or "nasty" chemicals. It can be used alone or with a fabric shower curtain to ensure that your bathroom stays mold, mildew, and bacteria free. It comes with rust resistant metal grommets and weighted bottom hem for easy installation and even easier use. The curtain resists the growth of mold, mildew and other harmful bacteria that creeps into unprotected bathrooms by utilizing its 100% PEVA material. The 72" length protects your bathroom and keeps your floor dry no matter the size of your tub or shower. 

My Experience
Compared to other shower curtains this one feels thicker. There is no funny smell when I opened the package. It was easy to install and only too me about three minutes. My shower is rather large and the size is perfect. The overall quality is good and I like that it will keep away mildew, mold and bacteria. I would recommend this shower curtain.

You can purchase the PEVA Shower Curtain Liner here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment