Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Liquid Chalkers Review



About Liquid Chalkers

Liquid Chalkers contain artist quality, hyper pigmented ink that provides bright, beautiful colors with marker tips that don't dry out or crack. They were created by Louise Fox with her kids to help skyrocket their family's creativity. Liquid Chalkers are dust free when used on any non-porous surface. Some favorites are mirrors, glass, desks and metal. They should always ALWAYS test it first on a small inconspicuous section.


Our Experience
I love arts and crafts and anything that lets my kids be creative. I honestly spent an hour going around my house 'testing' these Liquid Chalkers on all different kids of surfaces. They work especially well on windows and mirrors.
We decorated our front window for Thanksgiving, and I plan on letting the boys decorate it again for each holiday. I also wrote notes on the bathroom mirrors and they work on our dry erase board as well. The clean up is wonderful, wiping it with a paper towel removed it. I do recommend using a cleaner after to get rid of any streaks.
I want to mention that they do have an odor. It's not offensive just strong. They are completely nontoxic so I don't worry. Also, we had a little accident with one of them because my son thought the cap was supposed to unscrew instead of pull off. Overall these are a lot of fun and will give myself and my kids a way to be creative.

You can purchase Liquid Chalkers here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment