Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dot&Dot Small Packing Organizer Review



About Dot&Dot
Dot&Dot Travel provides high quality products that make travel easier. They offer a variety of travel accessories such as packing cubes, packing folders, toiletry kits, shoe bags and storage bags. The collection now includes products for babies and toddlers on the go.


My Experience
Do you find packing frustrating? Here is a great solution. The Dot&Dot Small Packing Organizer helps keep me organized. The pack of four is great for a weekend trip for one person or, for our family, an overnight stay at the coast. I love that it comes in ten different colors, my favorite is dark blue. So each person could have a different color to make it even easier to distinguish between them. I like that you can easily see through the mesh to identify what is inside. Each is large enough to hold a full outfit. I was able to fold two shirt, underclothes and a pair of pants into one. They also come with a durable plastic storage bag, making them easy to pack away when not in use. They are also well made, the seams are sturdy and the zippers slide easily. Overall these are great for organizing while traveling or can even be used as storage while at home. I would highly recommend these.

Connect with Dot&Dot
Website
Facebook
YouTube
Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have several Dot&Dot travel accessories and I love using them. Very functional and useful.

    ReplyDelete