Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Drink Duets Bottle Tags Review



About Drink Duets
Drink Duets are reusable tags which you slip over the neck of a water bottle.  They come in 12 different colors and can also be written on with a sharpie if having different colors isn't enough to differentiate.  
You will be saving money on water, saving time and trips to the grocery store, and no more spreading of germs by accidentally sharing bottles. 

My Experience
I can completely relate to Karen, the creator of Drink Duets. With three boys we seemed to constantly have half empty water bottles around our house. I had tried tying yarn around the neck of the bottle in different colors, but after I tossed the bottle I would have to tie another piece. Of course they wanted a different color every time which didn't help with remembering whose bottle was whose. Drink Duets make differentiating each bottle so much easier. Especially because they can write or decorate their tag for themselves. They are semi-reruseble which also helps us be more eco-friendlily. I know these will be very useful at our next holiday get together or birthday party!

Connect with Drink Duets
Website
Special Promotion: Enter code DD3 to get 3 packages for the price of 2!
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment