Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Ballroom Dancing Mastery System Review



About Ballroom Dancing Mastery System
This 7 DVD set, progressively and step by step, takes you into the beginner's world of Ballroom Dance, in all the major social ballroom dances.

Ballroom Dancing DVD Set Covers Swing Dance and it's major patterns, Waltz Dance, Rumba Dance, and Foxtrot over 7 DVDs that take you from your very first steps.

Our Experience
My husband and I went out dancing a little before we had kids, but that was a long time ago. I was excited for us to learn Ballroom dancing. We started with the Waltz. I really liked how they gave us step by step instructions. They also show each step in different angles. The close up picture of the foot movements are very helpful. After they show how the dance should look together they give separate instructions for the man and the woman. Finally, each step builds upon the previous step resulting in a complete performance.
All of these features make it fun to learn to dance. I just wish our living room was bigger! Overall I recommend this system to anyone that would like to learn Ballroom dancing.

You can purchase the Ballroom Dancing Mastery System here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment