Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Grazia® Baking Cups Review



About Grazia® Baking Cups
  • Solid color Reusable Silicone cups
  • No muffin pan necessary; place directly on cookie sheet when baking
  • 100% Silicone Guaranteed
  • BPA Free & Dishwasher Safe
My Experience
I'm not a great cook, but I do like to bake. I like that I was able to bake all 24 on one tray. They stand up on their own so you don't need a muffin tin. As you can see, my husband was rather impatient and took one before I could get a photo. But it shows how nicely they come out of the silicone cup. They are also easy clean up. I hand washed ours, but they can also be put in the dishwasher. I also really like that they are reusable. No more buying paper wrappers. I love that they come in a set of 24 so an entire box of mix can be used at once. Overall I am very pleased with the quality and versatility of these baking cups.
I would note that I only received four different colorers not the six shown in the Amazon image.

You can purchase Grazia® Baking Cups here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment