Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

LED Wheel Lights Review


About LED Wheel Lights

Light up your bike at night with the Speed Racer rim lights. Choose from three different styles. Motion sensor LED technology ensures durability along with 50,000 hours of lifetime. Easy to install, simply attach LED wheel flash light to valve stem on bike. Fits almost all bikes.

Our Experience
At first I couldn't get these to work. They came without any instructions. I had to look online to find out what I was doing wrong. Turns out that I had to remove a piece of plastic between the batteries and the LED. I also had a difficult time threading the light into the connector. After I got them attached it took a lot of fiddling with them to get them to light up, and they still aren't consistent. My kids are young enough to think these are fun. I would classify these as a novelty purchase.

You can purchase them here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment