Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Peppermint Oil Review



About Peppermint Oil
Peppermint Oil is known to help relax strained blood vessels therefore preventing or relieving headaches and migraines. Use in strained areas and pressure points by applying and rubbing in those areas. Reduce anxiety levels with the use of the peppermint oil with aromatherapy. The mint, sweet, menthol aroma will help relaxation in the body and mind. Our Peppermint Oil is Steam-distilled from leaves of the Menthapiperita (peppermint) plant. Completely Pure without additives or filler. Therapeutic Grade. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. No animal testing was used in the making of this product.

My Experience
This peppermint oil smells wonderful. It especially reminds me of the holidays and candy canes. With three boys I always have some level of stress in my life. I dab a little on my temples and the base of my neck when I have a headache. I've also added several drops to my bathwater to give my body and mind time to refresh and relax. There are still many other uses which I look forward to trying like a natural insect repellant which will be very useful in the summer. Overall I'm glad to have a product like this on hand for the many benefits it has personally and around the house.

You can purchase Peppermint Oil here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment