Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Swing Dance Volume 2 Review


About Swing Dance Volume 2

Swing Dancing is one of the single most prolific styles of dance, you'll find it everywhere. Get ready to swing dance with DanceCrazy's extensive introduction to Swing Dancing, a 2 DVD Series! This is the second of two DVDs, and you brush up on your understanding of the principles of timing and footwork. You'll learn more and more patterns, steps, and techniques that'll allow you to move on to an intermediate level of social Swing Dancing! Get into some of the more popular and complex basic Swing steps and learn a few fun patterns too! Your experienced Swing dancing instructors take the time to break each pattern down thoroughly, providing you with essential information on technique, style, and connection.

Our Experience
My husband and I enjoy swing dancing. You can read my review of Volume 1 here. Volume 2 taught us how to add spins and arm slides. They break down each step very clearly so it's easy to build upon what we learned in the first DVD. My favorite step is The Dip. It's the perfect way to end the song. I know that when we go out dancing we will feel comfortable and confident in our steps. Time to go out and have some fun!

You can purchase Swing Dance Volume 2 here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment