Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Silicone Sippy Lids Review



About O-Sip! Silicone Sippy Lids
The O-Sip! Silicone Sippy Lid is a spill-proof drink lid that fits over virtually any cup or glass. Simply stretch the lid over the top of one and voila-a spill-proof sippy cup! These lids are great for families at restaurants, no need to bring along a sippy cup. Use O-Sip and turn the restaurant's glass into one. The essentials you must always carry in your diaper bag. They are incredibly easy to clean. You can pop them into boiling water to sterilize, or throw them in the dishwasher. One piece. No valves. No small crevices. No mold. Now that is clean drinking!

My Experience
My daughter is 10 months old and just starting to use a sippy cup. I like that with these lids I can use the cups I already have instead of buying new ones. We didn't have any major spills or leaks with this lid. Some liquid will dribble out if the sippy portion is pushed onto the table, but that is to be expected. Also she wasn't able to pull the lid off, even though she tried, it was very secure. I love that these don't have any pieces that can trap gross things and get moldy, these are easy to clean. I just tossed it into the silverware section of my dishwasher. They can be turned inside out to be inspected too. I would note that these lids need to be on sturdy cups. Sometimes restaurant cups are too flimsy, so they might not always work outside the home. Also they can be difficult to stretch to get them over the opening of the cup, so I would suggest that you only fill the cup half full to avoid making a mess getting it on. Overall, they could be good in a pinch but they won't replace my regular sippy cups.

You can purchase O-Sip! Silicone Sippy Lids here.


I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment