Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Review



About Holan Essential Oil Diffuser
Create a soothing environment in your bedroom or workspace. Choose between intermittent (on and off at 30-second intervals) and continuous mist-timer modes. When all water is used up the diffuser automatically shuts off to protect from burning out and ensure safety, energy efficiency and peace of mind. Choose from an array of 7 calming colors, you can choose the perfect light setting to enhance the relaxing ambiance. It can also be used as a night light for a kid's room. A whisper-quiet ultrasonic operation makes this diffuser a great option for use in a nursery or workspace. This noiseless diffuser is ideal for meditation and also allows for tranquil overnight use at your nightstand.

Our Expereince
My son was having trouble sleeping and having nightmares. I found that there was an essential oil that I could diffuse to help him fall asleep better and have better dreams. I needed a diffuser for his room. This is the perfect size. I was able to set it on his dresser. It's easy to fill, just remove the cover and fill with the included pitcher. I add a few drops of essential oils and replace the cover. It starts with just the push of a button. My son really likes to watch it cycle through the colors as he is laying in bed. It also has the option to turn off the light if you want the room to be darker. I like that it has an auto shut off feature so I don't have to remember to go into his room to stop it. I also really like that this plugs in to a standard outlet instead of a USB. Overall, this is easy to operate and has made out nights much calmer.

You can purchase the Holan Essential Oil Diffuser here.


This product was purchased at a promotional price for an honest review. The opinion expressed is 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment