Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Yummi Pouch Cloth Sandwich Bags Review



About Yummi Pouch Cloth Sandwich Bags
Take sandwiches or snacks on the go with Yummi Pouch cloth sandwich bags. Our bags are lined with a moisture resistant interior and decorated with colorful prints. Perfect for sandwiches, crackers, chips, or other dry snacks.

Our Experience
My three boys think that these bags are great! Each one of them has their favorite. We like to use the large loaves of bread and I like that they are large enough for a substantial sandwich. I like the the zipper closure is secure and nothing is going to fall out. We've also used them for trail mix and carrot sticks. They clean easily too.

You can purchase Yummi Pouch Cloth Sandwich Bags here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment