Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Turtles Premium Pacifier Clip Review



About Turtles Premium Pacifier Clip
A lost pacifier can be annoying for everyone, especially at the moments it is needed most by your baby. Our unique fashionable two sided pacifier clips made of the highest quality materials are designed to safe keep your baby's pacifier with its attachable enablement. It keeps the pacifier clean and attached to your baby's clothes without damaging it. It can serve as your baby's teething toy holder. Keeping our little ones comfortable and in style is made possible always as these clips can hang from their blankets or strollers.


My Experience
Even after four kids I had never used clips like these. My last three kids didn't use pacifiers so I didn't think of using clips like these. However, I have used these clips with my daughters teethers and am so happy! I like that they keep a toy or teether handy when I otherwise might forget one. Also, she can't drop or throw them on the floor! So they cant get hairy and dirty as much. They hold securely to her clothes, stroller and carseat without damaging the fabric. The construction and stitching are sturdy and seem to hold up well to little hands pulling and chewing on them. The patterns are cute, and can work for both a boy or a girl.

You can purchase Turtles Premium Pacifier Clips here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment