Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Foil Sticker and Sequin Art Kit Review



About the Foil Sticker and Sequin Art Kit
Fun Kids Butterfly Sequin Art Bundle includes 3 Delicious Lollipops, 1 Fun Foilz Kit (Letters or Shapes) and 1 Lady Butterfly Sequin Art Kit. Great arts and crafts projects that will keep kids busy for hours.

Our Experience
I like that these kits kept my son quiet and busy for a couple hours. On the sequin butterfly I did need to help him some with peeling the dots off, and a couple time I almost ripped the sticky backing off because the paper was perforated too much. He was able to learn patience and he was proud of his art when he was done. I like that it helped his fine motor skills too. His older brothers had fun with the foil kit. All three suckers were broken, they were still edible but not as much fun.

You can purchase the Foil Sticker and Sequin Art Kit here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment