Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Memory Yoga Review


About Memory Yoga
A Fun, Physical Twist on Memory
Memory Yoga adds a physical twist to the classic game of memory that will have players exercising both mind and body. In addition to improving balance, flexibility, and coordination, the practice of yoga can calm and clear the mind to prepare it for optimal learning. Introducing kids to yoga at a young age is a great way to get them interested in a fun activity with lifelong benefits.
Ages: 3 and up
Players: 2 or More

Our Experience
This is a creative twist on the regular memory game. All three of my boys (ages 4, 6, and 9) had fun playing Memory Yoga. I also enjoyed playing with them. Sometimes they get overly excited while playing games. It was a great opportunity to practice taking deep breaths and staying calm. They also liked learning the names of all the poses. I love how sturdy the box and cards are. They will hold up to lots of use. It is the perfect game to play on a rainy day or before bed to wind down!

Connect with Think Fun
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
You can purchase Memory Yoga here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment