Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

X-bet Ceramic Magnets Review



About X-bet Ceramic Magnets
Ceramic Magnets are perfect for glass gems, mirrors, for making refrigerator magnets, bottle cap magnets, small signs, magnetic buttons, and more others. Ceramic magnets have high resistance to demagnetization, corrosion & oxidation. These are receptive to most adhesives including hot glue, E6000, Goop, Bond 527, Liquid Nails, 2 part epoxies and more.


My Experience
These are nice strong magnets. These have lots of uses. I plan on using them to make refrigerator magnet crafts with my kids. I like that they can be used with many different adhesives, so I can use what I have on hand and don't need to buy something special. This year we are going to be doing some homeschooling and I can see us using these in science experiments too. They did leave a few black marks on my fridge, but they washed off fairly easily. I'd recommend cleaning each one before it's used. Overall, I like all the different uses these have for our family.

You can purchase X-bet Ceramic Magnets here.

This product was purchased at a promotional price for an honest review. The opinion expressed is 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment