Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Oak Leaf Oval Wall Hooks Review



About Oak Leaf Oval Wall Hooks
Each hanger is constructed of polished stainless steel, and the back is made of high quality bamboo. It is made with strong 3M adhesive which provides extra strength and durability. Every hook can hold up to 4.5 pounds. It can be used on a variety of surfaces, including paint, glasses, wood, ceramic tile, gypsum, etc.


My Experience
With a house full of four kids we are always needing more places to hang things. These hooks are very nice. The brushed metal and bamboo looks sleek and modern. I like that these use adhesive to attach to the wall meaning that there aren't any tools required to install these. Aside from if you wan them all hung in a row I would recommend a level. Because each hook is individually mounted they can be hung at multiple heights too. This is perfect for us with kids of all different ages. Side by side there is slight variation in the wood tones. I plan on hanging them in separate rooms so this won't be an issue. I also expected the post to be a little more angled. But the rubber ring does a good job of keeping items from slipping off. These are not removable so be certain you have them placed exactly where you want them! Overall, I'm happy with these hooks, especially because now my kids don't have a reason for their coats and towels to be on the floor.

You can purchase Oak Leaf Oval Wall Hooks here.

This product was purchased at a promotional price for an honest review. The opinion expressed is 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment