Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Purifyou Glass Water Bottle Review



About Purifyou Glass Water Bottle
Our glass water bottle is reusable as many times as you'd like, and is entirely BPA free, Phthalate free, PVC free, lead free, cadmium free and worry free. It's made from high borosilicate glass, which is more heat resistant than any other commonly used glass. Glass is 100% recyclable, and doesn't leach harmful chemicals or unwanted flavors into your water like plastic or metal. Our silicone sleeve also acts as an insulator, keeping your beverage hot or cold for extended use. It’s 7.5 inches tall, making it just the right size to take on the go.

My Experience
I'm sure you have heard about how bad some plastic water bottle can be. So to avoid any of those chemicals a glass water bottle is ideal. The opening is large enough to add ice or it can be placed in the freezer. The lid is easy to screw on and off, and it has a loop for easy carrying. It seals extremely well and I haven't had any leaks. I love that it fits in my car cup holder, which makes me more likely to drink water while I'm out running errands. The color is a little less vibrant than I expected. Overall, I like the size and how easy it is to drink from.

You can purchase the Purifyou Glass Water Bottle here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment