Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Meterteck Digital Multimeter Review


About Meterteck Digital Multimeter
The Meterteck MT-001 Digital Multimeter is the perfect tool for troubleshoot electrical problems in a wide array of industrial and household devices such as electronic equipment, motor controls, domestic appliances, power supplies and wiring systems.
It's compact, lightweight but durable and very easy to operate. It can measure DC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity (buzzer), transistor and diodes with a very high degree of accuracy.
Each unit comes with a pre-installed 9v battery, 2 pairs of high quality Test Leads (for longer use) and a link to a 1 year warranty activation and a Tips & Tricks E-book.

My Husbands Experience
I'm a first year ME student and I'm building a lot of Arduino projects. I'm testing all my circuits before giving it power. (I've fried a few motors and a ton of LEDs.) This multimeter from MeterTeck is as inexpensive as the one I got from Harbor Freight and a hundred times better! The case isn't too small for my hand and it feels really solid. Measures AC voltage (220V/600V), DC voltage (200mV to 600V), resistance (200ohms to 2Mohms) and DC current (200uA to 10A). I love that there is a hold button on the LCD to lock in a measurement and I really love the backlit LCD screen on this multimeter! It's bright in a bright room. It also came with an extra set of test leads (two red, two black), a 9V battery, manual and 1 year warranty.
It's a CAT 2 but I'm still not willing to to test the AC coming out of the wall.
Plus, I'm letting my son test the batteries from his WiiU before I let him get new ones! I'm really happy this is in my kit.

You can purchase the Meterteck Digital Multimeter here.


I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment