Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Magnetic Push Pins Review



About Magnetic Push Pins
These magnets can be applied to various magnetic surfaces including teacher and educator whiteboards, office dry erase boards, and home fridges and office refrigerators. Magnets are also great for lockers and metal cabinets. Use to show off artwork in the classroom, display family memories on the refrigerator, or hold up designs and drawings while in the office while giving a presentation. Each magnet set includes 12 blue magnets, 12 green magnets, 12 pink magnets, and 12 yellow magnets.

My Experience
I used these magnets on our fridge. They are a little smaller than I expected, but they hold up multiple pieces of paper. An unexpected bonus to these were how much my kids liked them. Because there are multiple colors they had fun making different patterns and pictures. They are very attractive and do a great job with kids art, photos and reminders.

You can purchase Magnetic Push Pins here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know about the magnetic push pins, and also the great information and the facts about it is also good to read.

    ReplyDelete