Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser Review



About Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser
Lightweight and rechargeable, the Professional Oral Irrigator by Gurin Products provides and easy and effective way to support proper teeth and gum health at home. Our Oral Irrigator now comes with Rechargeable Nicd batteries, This gives you much more power and battery life. Daily irrigation helps reach places brushing simply can not, promoting cleaner teeth and healthier gums. The result, an incredibly clean, fresh happy mouth. Irrigating is easier and less abrasive than string floss. This irrigator is a powerful water jet which helps remove debris deep between teeth and reduces the risk of bacteria build-up in crevices and below the gum line. Add in a little mouthwash for an extra fresh feeling. Irrigating is great for hard to reach spots, especially for people with bridges and braces. The irrigator comes with 2 interchangeable nozzles, great for multiple users. Three operating modes are useful for varying oral care needs: Normal, soft and pulse. Pulse mode comfortably massages the gums. The extra large reservoir is removable and easy to refill. Cordless design powered by rechargeable batteries.

My Experience
The last time I was at the dentist they recommended I look into getting a water pick. I noticed that even if I floss before using it I still find that the irrigator will remove more bits of food. That tells me it is doing a great job! My favorite feature is that it is cordless. My husband is quite tall so this allows him to stand up and not hunch over while using it. I also like that it has three settings. Normal, soft for sensitive gums, and pulse. My gums feel healthier after using it for a couple weeks. I know this is also going to be very valuable when it comes time for my son to get braces, when regular flossing becomes more difficult.

You can purchase the Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser here.


I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment