Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Double Wall Stainless Steel Water Bottle Review



About Francois et Mimi Water Bottles
Water bottle features:
  • Double-wall Vacuum Insulation
  • Food-Grade Unbreakable 18/8 Stainless Steel
  • Ideal for Cold Drinks
  • Leak-proof, BPA-Free Flip Top

My Experience
The water bottles work very well. I like the 20 oz size. The lid screwed on easily and made a good seal. Also when the straw is down I didn't notice any leaks. This would be a bottle I would feel confident tossing into a bag without it needing to be upright all the time. The stainless steel is easy to clean and the outside finish is very durable. I haven't noticed any dents or scrapes after using it for several weeks. One of my bottles did develop a slight crack in the rubber straw. However, this is probably due to one of my children being too rough opposed to a manufacturing problem. It is still completely functional. With normal use I think it would be fine. Overall, I think these water bottles are great to use at home and on the go.

You can purchase your own water bottles here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment