Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Yummi Pouch Reusable Food Pouches Review



About Yummi Pouch Brights Reusable Food Pouches
Yummi Pouch Brights (Set of 4) combine style and convenience in an eco-friendly container you can fill with homemade smoothies and blended snacks! Easy to fill and clean through the top zipper opening and enjoyed by drinking from the side spout, Yummi Pouch reusable food pouches are great for kids taking healthy snacks on the go. Includes set of 4 assorted patterns.


My Experience
Only recently did I try buying fruit pouches from the store. While they are convenient, they can get expensive with four kids. I like that these are reuseable and can save us some money. I found them a little difficult to fill depending on if I was pouring or scooping into them. I often spilled over the edges and on the zipper, making a mess that I had to take time to clean up. I don't have a funnel, but I could see this being a necessary tool. They will stand up on their own after they are about half full. They say they are dishwasher safe, but I would recommend hand washing them to get the inside completely clean. They didn't always stay open in the dishwasher, so I would have to hand wash them anyway. Because a couple of my kids are older I let them open and eat them by themselves. A couple times I had to pull the lids out of the trash. Also, after the first use the lids are less secure and come off more easily. Compared to the ones I bought at the store, these hold a lot more. This can be a good and bad thing. Sometimes we ended up with some food waste because it was just too much for my son to eat at one time. Also, the side spout does make it difficult to get the pouch empty. I would help them squeeze out what they couldn't. I like that the back side has a place for the date and contents. However, with four kids these are usually gone in our house all at once. The colors and patterns are a lot of fun and all my kids liked them. Overall, they work well, I just don't like spending so much time filling, cleaning up, and washing them.


You can purchase Yummi Pouch Brights Reusable Food Pouches here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment