Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Castile Soap Review



About Castile Soap
TriNova's Castile Soap harnesses the benefits of natural Castile bar soap and makes it available in a convenient liquid form. In its liquid state, this soap can easily be diluted to serve almost any cleaning purpose that may arise. With the ability to customize the concentration of TriNova's Castile Soap through easy dilution, it's a simple way to make a homemade alternative to other cleaning products that may contain harmful ingredients or agents. This product can be used anywhere from your bath tub to your countertops to your dishwasher, making it the perfect solution for all of your home cleaning needs. This Castile Soap can also function as a natural glass cleaner, clearing away dirt and grime to give a streak-free shine to your glass windows or doors. It can also safely be used on glassware, including wineglasses, plates and bakeware. This unscented oil-based soap can be made into a premium laundry soap that won't harm or bleach your clothes, towels or other soft goods. Just mix it with your favorite essential oils to add fragrance and easily wash away the stains and everyday wear on your clothing to keep them looking like new. TriNova's Castile Soap contains naturally derived ingredients that make it safe for use on any surface in and around your home. It's formulated to be strong enough for use on the most stubborn surfaces, like inside your oven or a grimy toilet rim, but gentle enough to be used as a body wash or even as a pet shampoo.

My Experience
I've been hearing how so many cleaners use harmful chemicals. I want to find something safer for my family, especially with a baby in the house. Castile soap is one of the ingredients that comes up in so many DIY cleaning recipes. Because of our water we get this yucky orange film all over our shower. So the first thing I made was a tile cleaner. I found a recipe that just used baking soda and Castile soap (adding essential oils was optional). I mixed up a small batch and was amazed at how well it worked. It might have taken a little more elbow grease to get it clean, but it is worth it to avoid harsh chemicals. I like that this is unscented, so I can choose if/how I want it to smell. Because the 32 oz. bottle is concentrated, I'm sure it will last me several months. Next on my list to make are laundry soap and body wash. Overall, I feel good knowing I'm making a healthier home for my family.

You can purchase Castile Soap here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment