Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Belle Fleur Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace Review



About Belle Fleur Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace
This beautiful stainless steel diffuser necklace is sure to please you or the lucky one who receives it as a gift. It is approximately 1.25" in diameter (the size of a half dollar) with beautiful inset crystals. Both the locket and the chain are hypo-allergenic 316L stainless steel, highly polished for shine, and durability for years of enjoyment. The locket has a magnetic closure and a solid back. The chain is 20" long and includes a 3" extender and with a lobster clasp. Seven colorful and washable discs to enjoy your favorite essential oils or perfume. Storage bag included for protecting and cleaning your necklace.


My Experience
I've recently started using essential oils. This is a beautiful necklace that lets you diffuse your favorite scent all day long. The Belle Fleur design on the front is very pretty. The rhinestones are a little much for me personally, but they add a lot of elegance to the locket. The magnetic closure is very strong. I almost had difficulty getting it open. I'm confident that it will stay closed all day long no matter what I do. The chain is just right, not too flimsy or too bulky. Depending on what shirt I am wearing, I like that the chain can be adjusted from 20" to 23" depending on where I want it to rest. Because the seven felt pads come in different colors, I can coordinate them with my outfit. Another idea would be to use each pad for an individual scent. I put a few drops of oil on the felt pad and it lasted a couple days. It also comes with a soft pouch, good for storage or gift giving. If essential oils aren't something that you use it can also be used with perfume. Overall, the quality of the construction is excellent and it is a beautiful accessory.

You can purchase the Belle Fleur Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment