Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

ArmourBite Mouthpiece Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

About Bite Tech

The ArmourBite Mouthpiece fits snuggly on the bottom teeth. It has been shown to increase strength, increase endurance, and improve reaction time. It accomplishes this by opening the airway which improves breathing.

Our Experience

The directions were easy to follow. First we boiled it for 60 seconds.



Then we put it in cold water for 2 seconds before we put in Mr. O's mouth.


We kept it in his mouth for 1 minute the placed it in the cold water again for 5 minutes.



The process was very easy. However, I don't think it is close enough to his bottom teeth so we may need to remold it.

Mr. O will use this when he trains during martial arts. He'll also get to use it during the next season of soccer.

Connect with Bite Tech
Website
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment