Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Majestical Jewelry Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


About Majestical Jewelry:
Majestical Jewelry was started in Charleston, South Carolina. They wanted to offer high-quality, high-fashion pieces at prices people could afford. They offer necklaces, earrings, charms and bracelets.

My experience:
I was able to try the Get Cut Out Necklace and matching earrings. These are very well coordinated. I like the bold necklace, especially because it is different than many of my other necklaces. The earrings are also light which make them easy to wear for an entire evening.


The necklace and earring came in beautiful packaging. It even included a blue satin pouch to store them in. From my experience I also think the quality outstanding. This will be a go to site when I need another statement necklace.
On a very minor note, I would have liked the earrings to be symmetrical. 


Their selection is amazing! I think there is a piece to fit anyones style. Many of them are bold, but there are some subtler pieces too. My other favorite piece is the Blue Triangle Necklace.



Majestical Jewelry is offing my readers a special code. You can get $15 off of your purchase of $55 or more. Just enter 15DOLLARSOFF when you checkout.

What piece do you think fits your style?

Connect with Majestical Jewelry:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful! I am also a jewelry retailer mainly for sterling silver rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and more.I am looking for fashion/jewelry bloggers to sponsor, please contact me on my site if you are interested! My site is merricle.com.

    ReplyDelete