Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

MIRA Lunch Box, Snack Box, Stainless Steel 2 Container Set Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


About MIRA

MIRA makes scales and other products for home and personal use. Their selection of scales include kitchen, bathroom and luggage scales. They also have reusable, waste-free, snack boxes. Stainless steel containers with PBA free lids. Ideal for snacks, lunches, storage of leftovers.


Our Experience

The stainless steel two container set is wonderful for taking snacks on the go. The large container is perfect for apple slices, carrot sticks or grapes. I was very impress with how well these seal. I have no worries just tossing these into my bag as we were heading out the door! The small one was perfect for crackers or cheese cubes. I also like how easy they are to clean. I like that I'm helping the environment by reducing the amount of trash our family makes.


Furthermore, Mr. C wasn't able to open them so I didn't have to worry about him getting into the snacks before I was ready to give them to him. Overall I think we will get a lot of use from theses.
You can also read my review on Amazon.

Connect with MIRA

Website
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest
Google+

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment