Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Saint Patrick's Day T-shirt Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


About SaintPatricksDayShirts.com:
SaintPatricksDayShirts.com have a great selection of shirts for men and women. They even have some for kids.



My opinion:
This is a fun shirt! As a mom, I love that it isn't overly explicit. It's 100% cotton and very soft. It is a lighter weight T-shirt perfect for layering! The best part is the length! It goes down past the top of my hips! Now I'm already to dink a Guinness on March 17th! Who's going to join me?


Connect with SaintPatricksDayShirts.com:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment