Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


About Pine Bros.:
Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops were first created in 1870 by J. Herman Pine. The recipe hasn't changed much in the past 140 years. They are made in America.



My Thoughts:
I was able to try two flavors of Pine Bros. Licorice and Natural Honey. Both of them taste wonderful! They are great at relieving both soreness and dryness in my throat. Because of the softish texture I found myself chewing them about half way through (although this is not recommended).  Pine Bros. comes in two different types of packaging, bags and pucks. The drops are not individually wrapped like other brands, so if you plan to keep them with you I'd be sure to get the puck. I keep a puck with me in my diaper bag. It has a screw top lid so I'm not worried about it popping open. They have a new flavor coming in 2015-2016, Lemon-Citrus. I'm looking forward to trying this flavor as well!

Connect with Pine Bros.:
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment