Key features/benefits of Puzzingo include:
- Over 100 beautifully illustrated learning puzzles
- Helps kids develop spatial recognition, matching, tactile, and fine-motor skills
- The ability to learn vocabulary in one of five different languages: English, UK English, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese
- Over 40 mini-games that complement the “fantasies of play” for many of the puzzles
- Perfect for bilingual parents, or foreign parents who want their kids to learn English
- Carefully designed and tested to be accessible for kids 5 years or younger, and for children with special needs
- Popular children’s themes including: dinosaurs, pets, cars, fairies, space, and more
Both Mr. C and Mr. R love this app. I like how the puzzle is revealed as each piece is placed into the picture. I also like how the words are written under each piece, adding the reading element for older children. The boys think the mini-games are a lot of fun. Each boys has his favorite theme. Mr. R likes the Pets and Me. C likes Candy Kingdom. The mini-games are a great reward for finishing the puzzle.
Enter to win the Puzzingo Kids Puzzles app. Three winners! Open to US residents 18+. Winner must respond within 24 hours. You can enter every day for more chances to win. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You can purchase Puzzingo here:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.