Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Feeling Fluffy Handmade Wool Dryer Balls Review



About Feeling Fluffy
Stop exposing your body to harsh chemicals that linger in your clothes and get into contact with your skin when you use other fabric softeners. You and your family deserve to have a healthy, care-free life. Protect your money, your time, and, most importantly, your health with our Wool Dryer Balls!
100% New Zealand Wool - Authentic, genuine, & comes directly from New Zealand. No synthetic fibers that other liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets put into their products.
Chemical-free - Hypoallergenic, eco-friendly, PVC-free and no harmful chemicals that transfer from your clothing onto your skin. Great for those who have sensitive skin and for babies who use cloth diapers!
Static Prevention - Prevents static cling by not allowing your clothes to rub against each other so that your drying load comes out static free.
Shorter Drying Time - With our reusable Dyer Balls you will cut your drying time by at least 25%, help your dryer last longer, and save money on your energy bill.

My Experience
These dryer balls are very good. My clothes come out soft and static free. I like that they are all natural and they don't contain any chemicals that could be harmful to my family. As long as I have a full load in the dryer I don't notice any extra noise from the dryer balls. If I'm doing a small load I'll take a couple out. I also didn't notice any shedding of the balls even in a load of dark clothes. Overall, these dryer balls work just as well if not better than dryer sheets.

You can purchase Feeling Fluffy Dryer Balls here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment