Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WooBamboo Eco Toothbrush Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 WooBamboo makes amazing bamboo toothbrushes! What makes them so amazing? First, they are eco-friendly. The bamboo handle will completely decompose compared to a regular plastic toothbrush that will sit in a landfill forever. The bristles are also recyclable. So much better than a regular toothbrush.

Second, because bamboo is naturally anti-micorbial I worry less about the icky things that could be growing on my toothbrush. The bamboo is also organically grown and sustainably harvested.

The biggest difference I noticed between my WooBamboo toothbrush and other brushes is how light the WooBamboo brush is. It's a great reminder for me to be gentle while brushing! They also look cool in case you like to show off to your friends.

They offer two different handle designs - standard and slim. The slim one is my favorite. Lastly, I'm SO happy to see that they are also going to be making a child's size brush that will be available in early 2014. I look forward to getting them for all three boys!


You can connect with WooBamboo here:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment