Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

La Beauté Pure Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Here is some information about La Beauté Pure Vitamin C Serum:
  • Dr. Oz and leading plastic surgeons endorse Vitamin C for anti-aging, anti-wrinkles, and for taking decades off your face.
  • Safer than a chemical peel and cheaper than a facelift. Vitamin C can give similar results.
  • Applying vitamin C to the skin is up to 20 times more effective than taking it orally.
  • Highest concentration of Vitamin C available at approximately 20%. If we added more the product would be runny and not absorb as well.
  • No parabens. No chemicals. No preservatives. No Formalin. No Formaldehyde. No Phthalates. No Petro-chemicals No GMO. No Triclosan. No Fragrance. No Colors. Not tested on animals. No wrinkles. No worries.
This shipped quickly and was packaged well.
I like how it absorbs quickly and doesn't sit on top of the skin. Also, a little will go a long way.
I was very pleased that it doesn't have a strong smell. I think it would be good for most people even someone with sensitive skin.

You can purchase it on Amazon here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment