Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Bubble Therapy Review



About Bubble Therapy

Our fabulous bubble bath, shampoo and body wash, 3 in 1, contains a host of soothing nourishments like, Calendula, Chamomile, and Oat which is perfect for cleansing delicate baby skin and hair, as well as adults. Mild and non-irritating it creates a lot of stable long lasting bubbles for the best fun time in the tub. Oatmilk helps relieve Eczema, while Calendula moisturizes and soothes dry skin. This plant-based formula is gentle for pregnant women, and can be used by the entire family.

My Experience
Bubble Therapy 3 in 1 is great for everyone in our house. It has a slight citrus scent which I really like. I also like that it can be used by the entire family. My boys like it just as much as I did. Also, knowing that the ingredients are safe while I'm pregnant adds an extra thumbs up in my book. It rinses clean and doesn't leave any residue on my skin. Overall, I think the multiple uses and fresh scent make it a great product.

You can purchase Bubble Therapy here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment