I love that the first song is a familiar tune and immediately got my boys attention. I think this is so important when introducing something new for the first time.
Mr. R and Mr. C had the most fun dancing to Les Saisons (The Seasons). My favorite is Tous Les Mois (All The Months). The repetition in all the songs is helpful for learning the language.
Mr. O and I had fun looking up the translations in the guide that was included. I can't say that they have grasped a lot of the words, but I know I have planted a seed and I hope we can continue to practice and learn more as time goes on.
Here are some of the awards they have received:
- Winner of a National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA) GOLD Award
- Winner of a Mom's Choice GOLD Award
- Named one of the Best 10 Audio-Visual programs of 2012 by Dr. Toy
- Winner of The National Parenting Center's 2012 Seal of Approval
- Recommended by the Parents’ Choice Foundation
You can buy it here.
Or you can follow them on Facebook here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.