Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

PottyCover Review

PottyCover is a disposable toilet seat cover for children that covers the sides and the front of the toilet, to keep away germs and wetness.


It is made of shot non-woven fabric on top, coated with a layer of plastic on the bottom, creating a waterproof barrier between the toilet and the child. Each Potty cover is individually packaged in a small easy to carry bag for the on-the-go parent.


PottyCover has the largest coverage among similar products on the market. The extra large front flap keeps legs and clothes from touching the front of the toilet. The side flaps cover the sides where kids hold on to maintain their balance, keeping their hands away from germs.

Mr. R was very helpful in posing for some pictures. You can see how his hand doesn't touch the seat at all. Even when his little fingers wrap under the seat. Also, the front of the cover keeps his pants from touching the bottom of the bowl.



I love how they are securely and individually wrapped so I can toss one into my purse without worrying it will be unusable in our time of need. I also really like how they don't slip or tear, and trust me I tried! With a squirmy toddler this is super important.

My one wish is that these were flushable. Then I think they would be perfect!


 received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment