Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Pine Essential Oil Review



About Pine Essential Oil

Aroma: Woody, evergreen scent similar to natural turpentine.
Uses: Diffuse throughout the house to energize the mind while relaxing the body, great for easing muscle pain, arthritis, and rheumatism.
Therapeutic Properties: Antimicrobial, antineuralgic, antirheumatic, antiseptic, balsamic, deodorant, expectorant, restorative, rubefacient, and stimulent.
13% of the profit from each purchase helps end human trafficking.

My Experience

I love learning about essential oils. Because Pine Essential Oil can be used to sooth sore muscles it would be useful after exercise. I think this will help my husband. I'm still nursing my daughter so I won't be using it until I'm done, just to be safe. I also like that it can be used as a moth repellant by adding a few drops to a piece of wood and placing it in my closet. I love when natural oils can replace harmful chemicals!

Connect with Simply Earth
Instagram
You can purchase Pine Essential Oil here.

Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment