Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Basil Essential Oil Review


About Basil Essential Oil
Aroma: Sweet, spicy, fresh scent with a faint balsamic woody back note.
Use: Diffuse for mental alertness and migraines, neat on a cotton ball for pain.
Therapeutic Properties: Antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, digestive, nervine, restorative, stomachic, tonic.
13% of the profit from each purchase helps end human trafficking.

My Experience

I an new to using essential oils. I like the smell of basil when I'm cooking and this oil has a similar scent. I read it could be used for insect bites and other skin irritations. I'm going to try using to make a household cleaner using, water, vinegar, Basil essential oil and Lemon essential oil. It seems like a good way to stop using cleaners that contain harmful chemicals.

Connect with Simply Earth
Instagram
You can purchase Basil Essential Oil here.

Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment