Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

OnTheGoBaby Breastfeeding Scarf Review



About OnTheGoBaby Breastfeeding Scarf
OnTheGoBaby Infinity Scarf quickly and easily converts from an infinity scarf into a convenient nursing cover perfect for mothers on the go. The single-layer, soft breathable material keeps baby calm and cool during nursing. It provides the ability to maintain eye contact and monitor your baby.



My Experience
This is a nice infinity scarf that can be used as a nursing cover. The fabric is very light weight and breathable. The seams and hems are all stitched well. It's fashionable and can easily coordinate with items in my closet. I like that when I'm nursing I don't need to dig through my bag to find a cover. It's easy to use by just taking one loop off my neck and tucking it under my daughters head. The one thing I dislike about it is that the fabric isn't really double sided. I have to have a mirror and do some adjusting to get it to look nice. Overall, it comes in handy when I want to be covered up.

You can purchase the OnTheGoBaby Breastfeeding Scarf here


I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment