Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Guitar Pick Maker Review



About Goldeg Guitar Pick Maker
Make the perfect DIY guitar picks. Transform expired credit cards, unused membership cards into cool guitar picks! Has a compact size, and is easy to operate The steel head can cut through materials up to 1mm thick. Simply slide the waste sheet/card into the cutter, give it a push and pull, a DIY guitar plectrum is done!

My Experience
My son started playing the guitar a couple years ago. I thought this would be something he could use to make his own picks. I like the idea of recycling old membership and gift cards. It didn't come with instructions, but I figured it would be pretty self-explanatory. He didn't find it very easy to use. After he had difficulty I tried it. It takes A LOT of force to punch through the plastic. I placed it on a solid surface and with both hands I pressed down. Looking at the picks the edges aren't very smooth and some of them were cracked. Because the pick is punched through the bottom it is also difficult to line up any image on a recycled card. Each plastic sheet can make at least 4, maybe five if you can get the edges super close. The leather pick holder is nice. Overall, I really like the concept and will get my husband to help next time.

You can purchase the Goldeg Guitar Pick Maker here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment